Top 15 Amazing Blogs That Every Game Fanatic Should Follow Gaming Industry are seeing its golden period these days with launch of various high-end gaming consoles like Nintendo, Playstation, xBox etc. Everyone is playing games these days and on every platform. If you are a […]
Windows 8 pre-orders at Staples but no touch monitors Wholesale wireless accessories come in various structures and sizes, which makes it less demanding for one to settle with the best outcomes. It is difficult to get the best wholesalers since some will manage the copy […]
This Diwali Vacation we planned for a Goa trip from Bangalore. I want to share a trip schedule which I feel we were able to enjoy to the fullest.
Buses are available from Bangalore and Mumbai with a overnight journey to Panjim Bus stand.
Near Panjim bus stand there are the rent bike-Scooty Shops which will charge high initially but you can bargain (Active-Mopad-400to500) & (Bullet 800to1000).
We had stay near Anjuna Beach, People who knows less about Goa, North Goa is the place with more beaches and South Goa is more about the Churches and Forts (not completely).
Trust me you will not able to cover every beach in Goa with just 3 days of trip.
I would suggest few best beaches where you will find not much crowd but a quality time you can spend with yours friends are Anjuna South and Anjuna North also Arambol Beach.
Arambol beach is particularly where you can go early and find the drum-Party by foreigners its amazing to watch them dancing and singing their folk dance/song.
- Water rides are available almost on every beaches but the one where you will find less crowd and average rates is north Anjuna Beach(Combo package for rides includes Bumper ride/Banana Ride/ Parasailing/ Jet skin- 1300/person)They will try to convince you to pay extra if you want a long ride and all-it’s your wish.
Baga beach I didn’t liked much because of fully crowded and there are no Combo packages available for water rides, similarly Candolim is also crowded but you will find the combo packages there.
Scuba Diving is available in nearby Island with a package of 3500/- for whole day to spend in Island, Scuba Diving and food.
Morjim beach is also a good beach to visit, unfortunately I didn’t got chance to visit, same is with Palolem beach (View of beach is beautiful).
- Nightlife: most of Indians are crazy to know about how the nightlife goes in Goa. There are plenty of Casino (Deltin Royale- the most famous one also you have Deltin Jack, Casino Pride and many others), Night Clubs (Club Cabana- Stag entry is not allowed, Titto’s, Mamba, SinQ and many others), Also the most famous Shack is Curlis in South Anjuna.
If you just want to enjoy beach side then you can pick any one beach and carry your stuff with you, lay down on beach and enjoy the wave’s clashes.
- Staying: There are Guesthouse available which are safe to stay and also accomplished with basis-required enmities. (Google it and you will find them at best cheapest rates.)
I will suggest this as if you are really in Goa to watch the beauty of beaches and atmosphere you will never want to spend too much in shelter apart from safety, bed and a bathroom to complete morning chores. (I stayed in a room with 5 beds and attach bathroom for 200/person/day)
- Food: aaahhh…!!! Most important thing in life especially for person like me J
There is one thing for sure, every tourist place, the food is expensive and if you are pure vegetarian then it makes it even more expensive but don’t worry you can have food in the streets but not at shacks in the as you will find food expensive also not proper food.
Cashew nuts, yes goa is famous for Cashew nuts, you fill find different shops and varieties of nuts you can buy.
Overall you can have a best time in goa but it all depends on you and a planned trip to Goa is worth or else you will get confused with what to do and what not.
- But someone said a very right fact is that in Goa Beer is cheaper than water.
The internet broke yesterday and it was all because of the number 512 IF you experienced slow internet speeds, web pages loading weirdly or not at all, or couldn’t get online full stop yesterday, you weren’t alone. Web users across the world reported varying degrees […]
Phoebe: The coins have forgiven me! When Match and I started planning the wedding we agreed we wouldn’t have a bridal party. We’re each others best friends, and we didn’t want to choose between our different groups of friends. Still, as I’ve said before, sometimes […]